Saturday, January 18, 2014

RiffWoodPicks Guitar Picks

Good morning MountainManGeorge,
My wife Marion and I live in Maine and both fill our days creating items and selling on Etsy. It is one of the great things that the Internet has made possible. Living where one truly wants to be, and being able to have access to folks the world over.


My son went to school at UUtah 12 years ago, so I got to see a bit of your part of the country too.

I am writing to ask you directly to consider who you have contact with that has an interest in music and stringed instruments that would use my picks.
 
 

I have been selling on Etsy for several years and yesterday opened this second Etsy shop to feature only the picks, as this has far an away been my best single item I have come up with. I also introduced my new Facebook page for Riff Wood Picks yesterday at www.facebook.com/riffwoodpicks
In the first 24 hours I have added 86 Friends to RiffWoodPicks
I would be grateful if you would also become a Facebook friend and share my Facebook address with anyone you think might have an interest.

Thanks for your work to promote arts and crafts by small businesses across the country.
All the best to you and yours,
Chris Gray
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RiffWoodPicks


DoubleTeamPromotion:
Honored to have Chris on our team over here - its been a great honor getting to know him and his family. I am amazed with craftsmanship of their art.
If you would like to have your business article on here, it's only $5.00 and this comes with our team of promoters promoting your article..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We are here to service you with our promotion service. We work as a team so you will always get extra service/traffic which we aim for more sales for you.