Saturday, January 25, 2014

JD Lord

JD Lord

Photography is my favorite thing to do. You will find a portion of my work in my shop. I also design umbrellas using my photos and have placed my photos on pillows and clocks too. Soon I will be adding shower curtains to my shop. My photos, pillows, and clocks can add color and art to any business, office, or home. If you are looking for a particular subject, please contact me as I accept requests and custom orders.




 



 

 
 
 

About

Photography is what I love. There are so many things you can do with photography. Soon I will be adding umbrellas to my shop with my designs that I put together using my photos. I enjoy seeing what other people do with their pictures and am always trying to learn new ideas and ways to do things.

I take pictures of lots of different things. Macro pictures are my favorite to take.
DoubleTeamPromotion:
Honored to have JD on our Blog..
Get your shop featured here for just $5.00 and this includes our team to promoting your blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We are here to service you with our promotion service. We work as a team so you will always get extra service/traffic which we aim for more sales for you.