Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mountain Man George Makes Handmade Pizza

Pizza is something we do every New Year on New Years Day. This year the budget did not allow us to even consider this. My wife suggested we make our own. What are you kidding?

But let me tell you, it was beyond better then I ever imagined. And we saved a ton of money making them ourselves.

3 cups  unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon instant yeast
1/4 cup olive oil
1 water, ice cold
(this batch made 2 pizza's)

Throw it all into the bread machine and let it do all the work for you.

White Sauce:
Heavy Cream (I don't measure but about 1 cup)
Butter (3 TB spoon)
A lot of fresh Garlic
Combo cheese (white sharp cheddar and mozzarella)
Paprika spice
Dill spice
Italian spice
Cook over stove stop for awhile until garlic is cooked

Rub olive oil all over the crust, and spoon on sauce (but don't over do it - it will make th  crust soggy)
then add cooked chicken chunks, black olives, cooked bacon and more cheese)



Cook at 400 for 15 minutes and yummy dinner is ready
 

My wife love it. She's even willing to work out an extra hour just to have 2 slices.

Usage: 12 inch pizza pan and one pizza was more then enough for the 2 of us
Cream:      .55
Cheese:   1.00
Flours:      .11
Yeast:       .25
Bacon     1.00
B Olives   .50
Olive oil   .25
Spices:      .10
chicken    .50
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$4.26 per pizza and no tipping the driver $10.00 and so with that said I will never have the below expression "what no pizza tonight?"




MountainManGeorgeReviews:
I have to say, I had so much fun doing this with my wife. We cook together. She has to pause to take photo but we are a team. This has been a wonderful QUALITY day with my wife. And on personal Note, I need to thank Joann from our Church and her husband Travis for bringing a ton of apples and cider over - wow now that was a major treat...
 
If you would like this crazy man to try out a cheap food recipe, give me a holler. I am all about saving. I need to get my wife into a home (stick home) - this winter has been terrible one for her health wise, with the amount cold/draft/lack of heat.
 
REMEMBER - I will do free reviews with product!!
And we hope you can come support our on-line store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We are here to service you with our promotion service. We work as a team so you will always get extra service/traffic which we aim for more sales for you.