Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guest Spot Blogger FindingsKeepers

A wide variety of Jewelry Supplies , Charms ,
Beads and Gemstones.
by
 
 

 
 

About (Has been on www.etsy.com since 2011)

Hi, I'm Linda,
I am the mother of 6 AWESOME children, 3 boys 3 girls.
The Love of my life and I have been married 23 Blessed years.
I have always wanted to have a business I could do from home,
Etsy has given me that opportunity (THANK YOU)
With my faith in my savior JESUS CHRIST, my loyal customers,
and the support and patience my family has already given me.
I want to say THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS
 
 
is the perfect way to start off any holiday fun activity for parties/weddings/events/school fundraisers
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Connect with Linda
and
 
Christmas Shoppers
Put together a kit for your dancers, teachers, charm collectors, doctor, hobby fans, career minded,  and let them build their own bracelets to remember the loving memories of what means the most to their lives.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We are here to service you with our promotion service. We work as a team so you will always get extra service/traffic which we aim for more sales for you.